As a member of U3A Port Fairy you are entitled to enrol in courses throughout the year. Your membership fee covers the cost of courses. Small extra charges for materials sometimes apply.
Membership is per calendar year and must be renewed each year.
Members must agree to the Terms and Conditions of U3A Port Fairy.
Membership of U3A Port Fairy also includes membership of the Port Fairy Community House.
|Members of another U3A enroling in Port Fairy courses
|← Scroll to view →
How to join or renew your 2024 membership
Joining or renewing by form
We now have a membership form that can be completed on your computer and emailed to the Membership Officer.
Download a PDF 2024 membership application form using the Download button below.
- Open the downloaded form from your Downloads folder.
- Fill in the membership application on the second page (simply type in the boxes available).
- Save the form to your computer.
- Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Memberships will be completed once payment has been received.
The completed form can also be printed and mailed to:
- U3A PORT FAIRY INC, PO Box 136, Port Fairy VIC 3284
Membership forms will also be provided on enrolment days at beginning of Term 1 and 2 and are available to collect from the Port Fairy Community House
We accept payments:
- By cheque made out to U3A PORT FAIRY, and mailed to:
U3A PORT FAIRY INC, PO Box 136, Port Fairy VIC 3284 or
- By cash or cheque on enrolment day
- By EFT/bank deposit
Bank details for EFT/bank deposit:
Bank: Port Fairy and District Community Bank (Bendigo Bank)
Account Number: 167842749
Account Name: U3A Port Fairy
Reference: Please use your full name as reference